|image by getthetechnow|
- How to factory reset Samsung tablet
- How to hard reset Samsung tablet
- Photos and Videos
How to factory reset Samsung Tablet
- Open your “Settings” app.
- Scroll down till you see “General Management” Click on it.
- There will be a “Reset” option click on it.
- Choose the “Factory data reset” option.
- Now Select “Reset”
How to hard reset
- Power of your “Samsung tablet”.
- Hold 3 Buttons at the same time “Home” button (if any), the “Power” button, and the “Volume” up button.
- Hold the buttons until you “get this” (After holding 15 to 30 seconds)
- Press your volume down button and select “Wipe data/factory reset”.
- It will give you a disclaimer that your all data will remove select “Yes”.
- It will take some seconds and “wipe your data”.
- “Set up” your Samsung Tablet.