|image by getthetechnow|
If you were searching for how to reset the Samsung tablet then you have to stick here read below.
Here you will learn:
- How to factory reset Samsung tablet
- How to hard reset Samsung tablet
Before Resetting Backup your Tablet first.
- Photos and Videos
How to factory reset Samsung Tablet
This process is done when you want to Reset your Samsung Tablet Simply. This process is called the Factory reset. This can be performed by settings easily no need for a PC or Laptop.
This Reset will remove your emails, apps, and data from your Tablet. Before you start resetting your Samsung tablet you should have to back up your important data, For Example Images and Files.
- Open your “Settings” app.
- Scroll down till you see “General Management” Click on it.
- There will be a “Reset” option click on it.
- Choose the “Factory data reset” option.
- Now Select “Reset”
How to hard reset
Now, what if you have forgotten your password or passcode on your Samsung tablet. Now, what to do? There is only a simple solution Hard Reset.
It is also easy. There is no need for a laptop to perform these steps. Hard Reset will erase all previous data on your Samsung Tablet.
- Power of your “Samsung tablet”.
- Hold 3 Buttons at the same time “Home” button (if any), the “Power” button, and the “Volume” up button.
- Hold the buttons until you “get this” (After holding 15 to 30 seconds)
- Press your volume down button and select “Wipe data/factory reset”.
- It will give you a disclaimer that your all data will remove select “Yes”.
- It will take some seconds and “wipe your data”.
- “Set up” your Samsung Tablet.