If you are thinking to have your iDevice (iPhone/iPad) best and bucks free after installing iOS 14 or iPadOS 14 than it is not right this will include some bucks.
Before you jump straight into the steps make sure you have a backup of your idevice (iPhone/iPad).
iOS 14 Compatible Devices
- iPhone 11, 11 Pro, and 11 Pro Max
- iPhone X, XS, and XS Max
- iPhone XR
- iPhone 8, and 8 Plus
- iPhone 7, and 7 Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 6s and 6s Plus
- iPod touch (7th gen)
iPadOS 14 Compatible Devices
- iPad Pro 2018 and 2020
- iPad (7th gen)
- iPad (6th gen)
- iPad (5th gen)
- iPad mini 4
- iPad mini 5
- iPad Air 3
- iPad Air 2
Download and Install
In order to download and install iOS 14 or iPadOS, 14 public betas 8 follow these steps
- Visit beta.Apple.com.
- Click on “Sign up“, then sign in with your Apple ID
- Select your iDevice which you are using and want to install iOS 14 or iPadOS 14.
- Select iOS or iPadOS.
- Scroll down till you see “Get Started”
- There will be a link “enroll your iPad” or “enroll your iOS device”
- Scroll down until you see the “Download Profile” button click on it.
- Click “Allow”
- Go to settings and install the profile.
- After installing, go to the “General” section of settings and click on “software update”
- Click on “download and install” iPadOS 14 or iOS 14.