Using Facebook at night will be more fun by using Dark mode on it. We all were desiring to have a dark mode feature on Facebook. Which is finally here.
Dark mode makes it easier for us to read the text and it also consumes less power. It is now available on Desktop, Android, and iOS.
Below is a complete guide for you to enable Dark Mode in Facebook on your Devices.
How to Enable Dark Mode in Facebook on Android and iOS
- Open Facebook and log in
- On the top right corner, you will see three bars click on them
- Scroll it to the end
- Click on settings
- Tap on Dark Mode.
- Chose the “On” option
How to Enable Dark Mode in Facebook on Desktop
To enable Dark mode on Desktop. Follow the steps.
- Visit Facebook.com and Login
- On the top right corner, you will see a down arrow click on it
- Now click on “Display and Accessibility”
- Under the Dark Mode option-click “On”
Now you have enabled the dark mode in Facebook on desktop.